iRecruit Customer Newsletter November 2022
In this issue:
- Overview of iRecruit’s Resume Parsing
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- Adding Video Content in iConnect
- How to Use Texting with iRecruit
- Get To Know the Target Groups for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit – Which Employees Qualify?
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Overview of iRecruit’s Resume Parsing
Let’s take a dive into how resume parsing works with iRecruit. In this training session we’ll go over what documents work with Resume Parsing, and what doesn’t work. We show you the fields that are mapped, and answer your questions about Resume Parsing.
Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
Indeed.com is encouraging all employers to add your correct salary information for each job posted. If salary information is omitted, Indeed will estimate salary. Per Indeed: “Salary information is one of the most important factors for job seekers when they search for and view jobs.”
Adding Video Content in iConnect
iRecruit customers with iConnect, remote onboarding, can use video for new hires to welcome new hires, present “about us” marketing content, or use for training. Customers can also add questionnaires into the video page (or a separate page) to ask questions to make sure the new hire has actually watched the video, and understands its content.
How to Use Texting with iRecruit
Texting is available to all iRecruit users who would like to incorporate texting into their recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT allows users to initiate conversations with applicants directly from the applicant’s profile page. iRecruit users can have a faster time to fill by using texting.
Get To Know the Target Groups for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit – Which Employees Qualify?
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit, known as #WOTC, is a federal tax credit available to employers who hire individuals from disadvantaged groups of workers. Including WOTC Screening can save an employer significant amounts of money.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- Dispositions (in addition to Status) can now be made inactive in order to “archive” and add new items.
- Comparative Analysis Report Expanded to Include More Fields
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments– new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- 11/17/2022: Reports Training
- 11/29/2022: General Open Training
Plus check out all the other upcoming training sessions.
Tips for New iRecruit Users
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- SPF Record, DKIM and Email Deliverability
- Five Things Administrators Can Do in iRecruit
- Comparative Analysis Reporting Tool Updated
- Onboarding Checklists
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Competing in the New Talent Market (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
How Much Should — and Shouldn’t — You Engage Hiring Managers? (Read @ ERE)
Lego Uses 5 Words in Its Job Descriptions to Attract the Right Type of People. It’s a Stroke of Genius (Read @ Inc.)
Gen Z is pushing to end unpaid internships: “‘We really need to retire this attitude of ‘It was hard for me so it’s going to be hard for you.’” (Read @ Fortune)
Job Seeker Interest in Holiday Jobs Up 33% from 2021 (Read @ Hiring Lab)
Your Job Candidates Don’t Owe You Thank You Notes (Read @ Evil HR Lady)
4 Innovative Ways to Attract Candidates Through Content Marketing (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
Glassdoor lets job seekers filter companies by D&I scores (Read @ HR Dive)
Candidate Experience: How To Get It Right and Win More Top-Tier Talent (Read @ LinkedIn)
Easier to hire from outside than promote from inside? What that means (Read @ HR Executive)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.