iRecruit Customer Newsletter May 2023
In this issue:
- Applicant Tracking Both Internal and External Requisitions and Applicants
- Integrating WOTC Screening with an ATS or Onboarding
- How to Create an Offer Letter Template in iConnect
- Templates to use with Text Messaging in iRecruit
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
iRecruit publishes your jobs to your website, and sites such as Indeed.com, ZipRecruiter.com, however, if you need a way to make your jobs available to employees as well, iRecruit can help.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal tax credit designed to incentivize employers to hire employees from certain target groups who have faced significant barriers to employment.
iConnect is iRecruit’s onboarding module. iConnect is able to create and assign offer letters to candidates. On the candidate side, they are able to review your offers, and accept or reject the offer.
One of the most convenient features of texting is that just like iRecruit’s email templates, you can also create templates for frequently used text messages, so you don’t have to spend time typing out your messages.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- Applicant Portal Updates
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
- Reports – note there is a new Requisition Status Report on the menu Requisition Export. When you click on this report, it will be emailed to you. This report shows your active requisitions, plus an applicant count with a breakdown of applicant status.
- 5/11/2023: iRecruit Reports
- 5/25/2023: General Open Training
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
What We’re Reading
For Untapped Tech Talent, Seek Candidates Without a Degree (Read @ Indeed)
Jobs Ads from Hell — and What They Teach Us (Read @ LinkedIn)
How Long Do Pre-Employment Background Checks Take? (Read @ Verified First)
AI anxiety: The workers who fear losing their jobs to artificial intelligence (Read @ BBC Worklife)
Society For Human Resources Leader Brags about Outsourcing (Read @ Evil HR Lady)
Companies Need to Normalize Healthy Turnover (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
New Data: What Recruiters Get Wrong About What Candidates Want (Read @ LinkedIn)
California Seeks to Ban Criminal Background Checks for Most Private Sector Employers (Read @ Littler Mendelson P.C.)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.