iRecruit Customer Newsletter April 2023
In this issue:
- When is the best time to post my jobs to Social Media?
- What is the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, and How Does It Work with iRecruit?
- Can I Get a Report On the iConnect Data Received?
- Your Next New Hire is Just a Text Message Away
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
iRecruit has recently updated it’s integration to post to social media accounts for Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. The update allows you to add both a short social media friendly description, and an image to the post.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal tax credit designed to incentivize employers to hire employees from target groups who have faced significant barriers to employment, such as veterans, individuals on public assistance, and ex-felons. There are two direct integrated ways to use iRecruit with iRecruit.
iConnect is an add-on module for iRecruit Applicant Tracking Software that allows you to communicate with candidates and new hires. iConnect eliminates (or vastly reduces) the paper-heavy aspect of hiring.
iRecruit TXT removes the delivery obstacle, and allows you to connect to candidates faster, and more efficiently than through email.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- Applicant Portal Updates
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
- 4/13/2023: Connect Onboarding with iRecruit
- 4/27/2023: General Open Training
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
What We’re Reading
Four Places to Find Overlooked Talent (Read @ SHRM Blog)
How Grubhub uses returnships to bring women on board (Read @ HR Dive)
3 Myths About Hiring Workers with Disabilities — and How to Overcome Them (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
Dear Job Candidate, Please Do a Week’s Worth of Work to Apply (Read @ Evil HR Lady)
how can I hire good people to work in a dysfunctional organization? (Read @ Ask a Manager)
Pay Transparency in Job Postings Has More than Doubled Since 2020 (Read @ Indeed Hiring Lab)
CEOs Say Internal Hiring’s Critical. Employees Say, ‘Really?’ (Read @ LinkedIn)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.