iRecruit Customer Newsletter December 2022
In this issue:
- Adding an Employee Only Job Board to iRecruit
- Increase the Amount of Traffic to Your Jobs by Up to 10x with a ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost®
- What Types of Documents Can Be Included in iConnect for Remote Onboarding?
- All About Texting with iRecruit (iRecruit TXT)
- What Is the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), and How Does It Benefit Employers?
- iRecruit Updates in 2022
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Adding an Employee Only Job Board to iRecruit
iRecruit has several configuration options to meet your unique business needs as an employer. One of the most popular options we are asked about is the addition of an Internal Job Board which can be used exclusively for current employees who are looking to change roles within your organization.
Increase the Amount of Traffic to Your Jobs by Up to 10x with a ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost®
With a ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost®, your jobs get prioritized on ZipRecruiter, in their network of 100+ job boards, and in daily candidate emails. ZipRecruiter’s smart matching technology also finds candidates with the skills and experience you’re looking for and invites them to apply via email.
What Types of Documents Can Be Included in iConnect for Remote Onboarding?
iConnect is an add-on module to iRecruit. iConnect includes I-9s, W-4s, and State Tax Forms, Emergency Contacts, and Direct Deposit forms. iConnect also has the ability for you to build and create secure online versions of any other form that you use as part of onboarding.
All About Texting with iRecruit (iRecruit TXT)
STATISTICS: 98% of text messages are opened and read versus just 20% for emails. iRecruit TXT will help customers reach and engage candidates at a faster rate than email. Texting creates an automatic record of conversations in a way you would not have with a phone conversation.
What Is the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), and How Does It Benefit Employers?
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is a Federal tax credit available to employers* to hire and retain individuals from ten target groups with significant barriers to employment. It’s worth billions to employers every year.
iRecruit Updates in 2022
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- Dispositions (in addition to Status) can now be made inactive in order to “archive” and add new items.
- Comparative Analysis Report Expanded to Include More Fields
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Requisition Attachments– new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- 12/15/2022: General Open Training
- 12/29/2022: General Open Training
Bring your year-end questions to an open training session on the above dates.
Tips for New iRecruit Users
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
What We’re Reading
What’s in Store for Talent Acquisition in 2023? (Read @ SHRM)
Indeed’s Radical New Shift in Pricing Policy (Read @ ERE)
Engaging Gen Z Is Critical for HR — and the Future of Work — According to LinkedIn’s CEO (Read @ LinkedIn)
What to Make of Job Ads With Wildly Variable Salary Ranges? They’re Not Helpful and Could Get a Company Sued (Read @ Inc.)
4 Innovative Ways to Attract Candidates Through Content Marketing (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
This simple shift in perspective can increase your talent pool by 15% (Read @ Fast Company)
The four-day workweek is new standard for 40% of companies, EY survey finds (Read @ CNBC)
Lack of internal mobility #2 reason employees quit—what companies can do (Read @ QZ)
Your Job Candidates Don’t Owe You Thank You Notes (Read @ Evil HR Lady)
Family Businesses Have a Talent-Acquisition Advantage (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.