iRecruit Customer Newsletter May 2022
In this issue:
- Overview of Resume Parsing
- iRecruit TXT – Message Templates to Save for Texting Applicants
- HR.com Speaks with Brian Kelly About iRecruit, and the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- SPF Record, DKIM and Email Deliverability
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Let’s take a dive into how resume parsing works with iRecruit. In this training session we’ll go over what documents work with Resume Parsing, and what doesn’t work. We show you the fields that are mapped, and answer your questions about Resume Parsing.
One of the most convenient features of texting is that just like iRecruit’s email templates, you can also create templates for frequently used text messages, so you don’t have to spend time typing out your messages.
Brian Kelly, Managing Partner of CMS iRecruit, speaks with Sue Morton of HR.com Live, to discuss how iRecruit’s unique applicant tracking software facilitates seamless integration AND taps into additional talent pools that give tax service credits using WOTC. In the interview Brian explains to Sue what makes iRecruit different from other ATS systems and how iRecruit provides a unique experience.
In order to use a custom email address with iRecruit such as firstname.lastname@example.org for outgoing messages such as “Thank you for applying” or “new hire forms” notices, you will have to add an SPF Record to your DNS for iRecruit. This gives iRecruit permission to send email to your applicants using your domain.
- 5/12/2022: Reports Training
- 5/26/2022: General Open Training Session (2pm)
Plus check out all the upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Manage Application Forms – updated page to remove list of jobs.
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments – new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Reach Out to Candidates with Texting (iRecruit TXT)
- Get to Know: iRecruit’s System Automated Messages
- Background Screening for Nonprofit Volunteers
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
How to Make an Offer Your Top Candidate Won’t Turn Down (Read @ LinkedIn)
Recruiting Is Harder Than It Looks: 74% Of Companies Underperform (Read @ JOSH BERSIN)
Returnship Programs Can Help Organizations Hire Great Employees (Read @ HR Bartender)
Why Employment Gaps Aren’t a Deal Breaker (Read @ Indeed)
How This Recruiting Team Stays Motivated — Even During Tough Times (Read @ LinkedIn)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog every Friday morning for #FridayReads.