iRecruit Customer Newsletter April 2022
In this issue:
- CMS Celebrates 25th Anniversary!
- Upcoming Training: Overview of Resume Parsing – April 19th
- Upcoming Webinar: Fast & Thorough Background Screening with Verified First
- Creating A More Efficient Hiring Process with iRecruit and iConnect
- What Is WOTC Tax Credit Screening?
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
CMS Celebrates 25th Anniversary!
CMS is celebrating 25 years in business! back in 1997 Brian Kelly started “CMS” in the HR software and tax credit business, supporting businesses across the New England area. We developed our own software for both tax credits (WOTC) and iRecruit, Applicant Tracking and Remote Hiring Software. Congratulations Brian!
Upcoming Training: Overview of Resume Parsing – April 19th
Let’s take a dive into how resume parsing works with iRecruit. In this training session we’ll go over what documents work with Resume Parsing, and what doesn’t work. We’ll show you the fields that are mapped, and answer your questions about Resume Parsing.
Upcoming Webinar: Fast & Thorough Background Screening with Verified First
We are pleased to invite you to a 45-minute deminar hosted by our partners, Verified First, on April 28th at 1:00 PM ET. They’ll explore how your organization can easily make recruiting and hiring decisions and how to avoid the bad ones.
Creating A More Efficient Hiring Process with iRecruit and iConnect
When someone is hired, traditionally they would come in to the HR office for their orientation day, and filled out a whole bunch of new hire paperwork. It would take a few hours, and if you had more than one new start at a time, it could be very time consuming for the HR department.
What Is WOTC Tax Credit Screening?
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit known as #WOTC is a federal tax credit available to employers who hire individuals from disadvantaged groups of workers. When you include WOTC Screening with iRecruit, it can save your company significant amounts of money.
Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
Indeed.com is encouraging all employers to add your correct salary information for each job posted. If salary information is omitted, Indeed will estimate salary. Here’s how to add in your iRecruit account.
Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- 4/19/2022: Overview of Resume Parsing
- 4/28/2022:Verified First Background Screening (1pm)
- 4/28/2022: General Open Training Session (2pm)
Plus check out all the upcoming training sessions.
Tips for New iRecruit Users
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Manage Application Forms – updated page to remove list of jobs.
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments – new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Reach Out to Candidates with Texting (iRecruit TXT)
- Get to Know: iRecruit’s System Automated Messages
- Background Screening for Nonprofit Volunteers
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
7 things companies get wrong when writing job descriptions (Read @ Fast Company)
The Great Resignation or the Great Rethink? (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
Say goodbye to 9-to-5: More and more, Corporate America is letting people work whenever they want (Read @ Fortune)
8 Key Job Interview Questions to Ask Remote Workers (Read @ Inc.)
Four ways companies can find the ‘hidden talent’ (Read @ HR Dive)
4 Things That Will Instantly Attract Job Candidates to Your Company, Backed by Research (Read @ Inc.)
Driving Quality Candidates in an Increasingly Competitive Job Market (Read @ Indeed)
How to Cultivate Referrals From Rejected Candidates (Read @ ERE)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog every Friday morning for #FridayReads.