iRecruit Customer Newsletter March 2022
In this issue:
- Recruiting in a Remote Work Environment – Podcast
- Ten Essential Questions to Ask on your Online Employment Application
- Can I Get a Report on the iConnect New Hire Data Received?
- Get 10x more Traffic to your Jobs with a ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost®
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
CMS iRecruit’s Brian Kelly featured on the Sage Thought Leadership Podcast with Ed Kless.
Online employment applications are all the same, aren’t they? They all appear to request the exact same information, Contact info, education, work history, references, licenses, and more. Hourly positions have always trended to using long-form employment applications, although we see a pivot to shorter, more mobile friendly applications these days.
iConnect customers are always interested in collecting data from their new hires. This typically includes additional information that was not originally requested with an application form, such as Emergency Contacts, or skill questionnaires. All of the data collected in iRecruit is reportable. Depending on the settings of your account, you may see 14-18 different standard reports on your iRecruit menu.
For urgent or hard-to-fill hiring needs, make your job post more competitive and apply a boost. With a ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost®, your jobs get prioritized on ZipRecruiter, in their network of 100+ job boards, and in daily candidate emails. ZipRecruiter’s smart matching technology also finds candidates with the skills and experience you’re looking for and invites them to apply.
- 3/10/2022: iRecruit Administration Training
- 3/31/2022: General Open Training
Plus check out all the upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Manage Application Forms – updated page to remove list of jobs.
State and Federal Forms updated W-4s for 2022.
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments – new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Reach Out to Candidates with Texting (iRecruit TXT)
- Background Screening for Nonprofit Volunteers
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
the new hire who showed up is not the same person we interviewed (Read @ Ask a Manager)
Skills-Based Hiring Is on the Rise (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
How to Make a Job Posting Stand Out (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
How to level up candidate experience during the Great Resignation (Read @ HR Dive)
Most People—92%—Never Finish Online Job Applications (Read @ SHRM)
Hiring? Why you may be overlooking qualified candidates in front of you (Read @ Fast Company)
Driving Quality Candidates in an Increasingly Competitive Job Market (Read @ Lead with Indeed)