iRecruit Customer Newsletter February 2022
In this issue:
- Better Candidate Experience with a Shorter Application in iRecruit
- Welcoming New Hires with iConnect
- How Does Resume Parsing Work? FAQ
- [Webinar Recording] Fast & Thorough Background Screening with Verified First and iRecruit
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Applicant Tracking Software is designed to collect information from job applicants so companies can make hiring decisions. Our customers know that iRecruit is highly configurable. This is important right now because we are in a candidate market. After the ups and downs of the pandemic over the last year employers are reporting that they are struggling to fill roles. Employers are having to adjust expectations, boost salaries and benefits to get people to apply.
iRecruit can help you create a great first impression of your company by using its built-in communication tools. You can build a library of email and texting templates to communicate with candidates, and your new hires.
iRecruit customers use resume parsing with their employment application(s). Resume parsing can help speed up the process of completing a long application form. The resume parser reads the information on the applicant’s resume file (Word, PDF, Pages, Text files etc), and matches the content with the available fields on the employment application.
Verified First explores how your organization can easily make recruiting and hiring decisions and how to avoid the bad ones.
- 2/10/2022: Reports Training
- 2/24/2022: General Open Training
Plus check out all the upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Manage Application Forms – updated page to remove list of jobs.
State and Federal Forms updated W-4s for 2022.
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments – new feature added.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Get Your iRecruit Account Ready for 2022!
- Reach Out to Candidates with Texting (iRecruit TXT)
- Background Screening for Nonprofit Volunteers
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
It’s Time to Rethink Job Descriptions for the Digital Era (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
Time Is the Hot New Perk: Here Are 5 Ways Companies Are Handing It Out (Read @ LinkedIn)
How to Use Testimonials to Boost Recruitment (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
Recruiters Will Continue to Adapt in 2022 (Read @ SHRM)
These Are the Worst Ways to Begin a Job Post (Read @ ERE)
employers need to hire more people with disabilities … here’s how (Read @ Ask a Manager)
Welcome to 2022: Too Many Jobs, Not Enough People (Read @ Josh Bersin)
Candidates With Transferable Skills: Why They May Be the Right Fit (Read @ Monster)