iRecruit Customer Newsletter December 2021
In this issue:
- iRecruit Applicant Tracking Software Reports
- How Many Veterans Are Hired Each Year That Qualified for WOTC? & Where to Post Jobs to Attract Applications from U.S. Veterans
- How Does Resume Parsing Work?
- Welcoming New Hires with iConnect
- Important Job Board Updates for Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
iRecruit reports give you the information you need at the touch of a button. No more endless hours spent on gathering information, and data entry into Excel, with iRecruit you can track every step of your hiring process from job posting to onboarding.
How Many Veterans Are Hired Each Year That Qualified for WOTC? & Where to Post Jobs to Attract Applications from U.S. Veterans
According to Monster.com 90% of veterans say finding a veteran-friendly company is critical in their job search. And when you are using the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, you may also be eligible for a tax credit of up to $9,600. Monster.com has a Military Friendly Hiring Solution (Note, you can access through iRecruit when sponsoring a job on Monster).
iRecruit customers use resume parsing with their employment application(s). Resume parsing can help speed up the process of completing a long application form. The resume parser reads the information on the applicant’s resume file (Word, PDF, Pages, Text files etc), and matches the content with the available fields on the employment application.
iRecruit can help you create a great first impression of your company by using its built-in communication tools. You can build a library of email and texting templates to communicate with candidates, and your new hires.
Important Job Board Updates for Indeed and ZipRecruiter
Indeed is encouraging you to put your salary into the job description, or into the salary fields available via the requisition form to improve salary transparency. (Read More)
ZipRecruiter’s Traffic Boost will have a new fee effective 01/03/2022. The new distribution fee will be $299 for the 30 day ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost.
- 12/07/2021: iRecruit TXT, Learn about iRecruit’s affordable texting add-on.
- 12/21/2021: iRecruit Administration Training.
- 12/30/2021: Bring your questions to the General Open Session on Zoom
Plus check out all the upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- New Data Manager for Sage available (update next time your run) this adds the Veteran identified field from the VEVRAA form.
- Requisition Costs Tab removed, no longer used.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments – new feature added.
- New Checklist feature coming soon! Create checklists for your hiring to make sure all the bases are covered
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Achieve Faster Background Screening Turnaround Times
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- Tip: Add LinkedIn “follow” Button on Thank You Page
- iRecruit Integration to Verified First Walk Through
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Reach Your Hiring Goals With Objective-Based Campaigns (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
The 37-Year-Olds Are Afraid of the 23-Year-Olds Who Work for Them (Read @ New York Times)
How do I handle salary ranges in job postings across state lines? (Read @ HR Dive)
The workers keeping their disabilities secret (Read @ BBC Worklife)
Why Are There So Many Bad Job Interview Questions? (Read @ Refinery29)
Leaders: Get ready for the boomerang that’s coming after the Great Resignation (Read @ Fast Company)
Bookmark This! Giving Job Candidates Second Chances (Read @ HR Bartender)
Verified First Named Top Pre-employment Screening Leader on HRO Today’s 2021 Baker’s Dozen List (Read @ Verified First)