iRecruit Customer Newsletter September 2020
Our offices are closed on Monday in observance of Labor Day! Have a safe and happy Labor Day!
In this issue:
- Webinar: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19
- Benefits of Using iRecruit TXT – Slideshow
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do in iRecruit
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications August 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Webinar: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19
Join the experts from SourceCast for a webinar on September 10th. Learn how to Strengthen Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19 SourceCast will share how to efficiently attract skilled talent and diversify your workforce. Receive actionable tips to implement a diversity hiring strategy in order to emerge from the pandemic much stronger with an inclusive workforce.
Benefits of Using iRecruit TXT – Slideshow
iRecruit TXT is iRecruit’s newest feature, now available to all customers. Text candidates efficiently using built-in templates, creating a record of the conversation. This month we’re taking a look at some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you use iRecruit TXT.
Ten Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do in iRecruit
- Customize iRecruit Dashboard
- Add Video to Career Page or Job Advertisements
- Sponsor Jobs on ZipRecruiter, Indeed and Monster
- Auto Forward Applicants to Hiring Manager
- Comparative Analysis Report
- How to do batch emails
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Onboarding documents
- Texting applicants
- Exporter custom reporting tool
iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications August 2020
iRecruit Training in September
Join us on September 10th for iRecruit’s newest training session: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19. Also on September 10th is Electronic Onboarding Overview, learn how to include the I-9, W-4 and other custom forms. Learn about iRecruit’s new texting feature on September 17th. Plus check out all the new training sessions added for 2020.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- User Preferences will move from Administration to “User Profile and Settings” which you can find when you click on your name in your account.
- The default search Date Range can now go up to 365 days. Was previously limited to 90 days. Administration > User Preferences > Search Date Range field.
- OFCCP form 503 Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability has been updated.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Customer Questions: Can my new hires sign their job description on iConnect?
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
New LinkedIn Data Shows People Are Paying Attention to Companies Talking About Diversity (Read @ LinkedIn)
The New Science of Hiring: 7 Strategies (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
Employers Used Facebook to Keep Women and Older Workers From Seeing Job Ads. The Federal Government Thinks That’s Illegal (Read @ ProPublica)
Can Your Job Posting Attract Diverse Candidates? (Read @ SHRM Blog)
What’s Important to Jobseekers in the New Normal? (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
New DE&I Roles Spike After Racial Justice Protests (Read @ SHRM)
In Viral Post, Out-of-Work Recruiter Asks for One Thing (Read @ LinkedIn)
Discourage Applications From People You Will Never Hire (Read @ Dr John Sullivan)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.