iRecruit Customer Newsletter September 2020
Our offices are closed on Monday in observance of Labor Day! Have a safe and happy Labor Day!
In this issue:
- Webinar: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19
- Benefits of Using iRecruit TXT – Slideshow
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do in iRecruit
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications August 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Join the experts from SourceCast for a webinar on September 10th. Learn how to Strengthen Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19 SourceCast will share how to efficiently attract skilled talent and diversify your workforce. Receive actionable tips to implement a diversity hiring strategy in order to emerge from the pandemic much stronger with an inclusive workforce.
iRecruit TXT is iRecruit’s newest feature, now available to all customers. Text candidates efficiently using built-in templates, creating a record of the conversation. This month we’re taking a look at some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you use iRecruit TXT.
- Customize iRecruit Dashboard
- Add Video to Career Page or Job Advertisements
- Sponsor Jobs on ZipRecruiter, Indeed and Monster
- Auto Forward Applicants to Hiring Manager
- Comparative Analysis Report
- How to do batch emails
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Onboarding documents
- Texting applicants
- Exporter custom reporting tool
Join us on September 10th for iRecruit’s newest training session: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19. Also on September 10th is Electronic Onboarding Overview, learn how to include the I-9, W-4 and other custom forms. Learn about iRecruit’s new texting feature on September 17th. Plus check out all the new training sessions added for 2020.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- User Preferences will move from Administration to “User Profile and Settings” which you can find when you click on your name in your account.
- The default search Date Range can now go up to 365 days. Was previously limited to 90 days. Administration > User Preferences > Search Date Range field.
- OFCCP form 503 Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability has been updated.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Customer Questions: Can my new hires sign their job description on iConnect?
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
The New Science of Hiring: 7 Strategies (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
Can Your Job Posting Attract Diverse Candidates? (Read @ SHRM Blog)
What’s Important to Jobseekers in the New Normal? (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
New DE&I Roles Spike After Racial Justice Protests (Read @ SHRM)
In Viral Post, Out-of-Work Recruiter Asks for One Thing (Read @ LinkedIn)
Discourage Applications From People You Will Never Hire (Read @ Dr John Sullivan)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.