iRecruit Customer Newsletter August 2020
In this issue:
- Webinar: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid COVID-19
- iRecruit Announces Availability of Texting with iRecruit TXT
- iRecruit Adds Increased Work Opportunity Tax Credit Integration
- Video: Get To Know the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications July 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Join the experts from SourceCast who will share how to efficiently attract skilled talent and diversify your workforce. Employers will receive actionable tips to implement a diversity hiring strategy in order to emerge from the pandemic much stronger with an inclusive workforce.
iRecruit TXT will help customers reach and engage candidates at a faster rate than email. It will create an automatic record of conversations in a way you would not have with a phone conversation. iRecruit TXT allows recruiters to retain their privacy as it will not share their actual phone number with a candidate, instead generating a local, private number to use.
iRecruit is pleased to announce that we have added increased Work Opportunity Tax Credit integration into iRecruit. The integration is immediately available for customers who use both iRecruit and CMS’s Work Opportunity Tax Credit Administration services.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a Federal incentive that Congress provides to employers for hiring individuals from target groups who have consistently faced significant barriers to employment.
Join us on August 13th for iRecruit’s newest training session: Making the most of iRecruit’s built-in reports, including Comparative Analysis and Exporter. Learn about iRecruit’s new texting feature on August 14th, 20th and 28th. Plus check out all the new training sessions added for 2020.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- The default search Date Range can now go up to 365 days. Was previously limited to 90 days. Administration > User Preferences > Search Date Range field.
- OFCCP form 503 Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability has been updated.
- Increased Integration with the Work Opportunity Tax Credit Screening Service
- Reports. Two new reports have been added to the Reports menu: Applicant Count and Requisition Approvals.
- Add applicant to requisition – changed to single, wider box.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Customer Questions: Can my new hires sign their job description on iConnect?
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Glassdoor and Indeed Partner to Help Employers Hire More Efficiently (Read @ Glassdoor)
Research: A Method for Overcoming Implicit Bias When Considering Job Candidates (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
Why It’s Time to End the ‘Ideal Target Candidate Profile’ (Read @ LinkedIn)
3 Reasons Why Rescreening is Important to Your Organization (Read @ Verified First)
Do Recruiters Still Need to Make Phone Calls? (Read @ Tim Sackett)
Job Openings on ZipRecruiter Rose 7.4% in July 2020 (Read @ ZipRecruiter)
Why School Openings Matter to Your Small Business (Read @ Inc.)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.