CMS is pleased to announce that we will be attending Sage Summit 2013. Sage Summit is Sage’s annual customer and partner conference and exhibition featuring learning and networking opportunities, and has been described as a “trailblazing event for collaborative learning” by Convene magazine. CMS will host Booth #975 at the Expo.
This year’s Summit also includes a new all-day Wednesday, July 24, learning track that will unravel the complexities of the Affordable Care Act. Join as subject matter experts break down health care reform by topic: including key provisions, insurance carriers, small business tax credits, and compliance requirements.
What to expect when you attend:
– Discussions on the most talked-about trends
– Opportunities to see and touch new technologies in the Expo
– Best practices to help you master your Sage solution
– One-of-a-kind collaborative activities that make networking fun
– Expert guidance from the kind of people you don’t run into every day
– Night at the American History Museum
This year’s Sage Summit takes place July 21-26, 2013 at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, D.C.