iRecruit Customer Newsletter February 2023
In this issue:
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
- Best Practices for Creating a Job-Specific Employment Application
- 3 Texting Best Practices to use with iRecruit TXT
- WOTC Wednesday: Why Use a WOTC Screening Service Instead of Doing It Yourself
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
iConnect is an add-on module to iRecruit. iConnect includes I-9s, W-4s, and State Tax Forms, Emergency Contacts, and Direct Deposit forms. iConnect also has the ability for you to build and create secure online versions of any other form that you use as part of onboarding.
Job Specific employment applications are becoming increasingly popular as a way to streamline the recruitment process. They allow employers to create and edit job applications tailored to specific roles, making it easier for them to find the right candidate for the job.
Texting is available to all iRecruit customers who would like to incorporate texting into their arsenal of recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT allows users to initiate conversations with applicants directly from the applicant’s profile page.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is a Federal tax credit available to employers to hire and retain individuals from ten target groups with significant barriers to employment. It’s worth billions to employers every year.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- Applicant Portal Updates
- 2/9/2023: Work Opportunity Tax Credit Overview
- 2/23/2023: General Open Training
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
What We’re Reading
How widespread could the four-day workweek really be? (Read @ BBC Worklife)
Avoid These Job Posting Mistakes to Widen Your Talent Pool (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
How to Test If Your Interview Process Is a Nightmare (Read @ ERE)
Recruiting is Important Even When You Are Not Hiring (Read @ HR Bartender)
40 Ideas to Shake Up Your Hiring Process (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
9 Outbound Recruiting Strategies To Hire Faster (Read @ SHRM Blog)
Without internal mobility, talent will walk, study says (Read @ HR Dive)
The Next Era of Work Will Be About Skills, Not Pedigree (Read @ LinkedIn)
Best Practices for Compliant Screening in 2023 (Read @ Verified First)
America’s Greatest Threat is Lack of Labor! (Read @ The Tim Sackett Project)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.