iRecruit Customer Newsletter September 2022
In this issue:
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Adding an Employee Only Job Board to iRecruit
- Getting Started with iConnect: Making the Switch from Paper to Online Forms Is Easier Than You Think!
- The Benefits of Using Texting to Reach Out to Candidates
- WOTC Tax Credit Calculator – How to Estimate Your Potential Tax Credits
- Take Advantage of ZipRecruiter’s TrafficBoost to Reach More Qualified Applicants
- How Verified First Helps Organizations Transform from Good to Great
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
In an ongoing effort to improve security within the iRecruit platform we added an email-based Two-Factor Authentication on September 1st, 2022. This update will affect all users.
iRecruit has several configuration options to meet your unique business needs as an employer. One of the most popular options we are asked about is the addition of an Internal Job Board which can be used exclusively for current employees who are looking to change roles within your organization.
Getting Started with iConnect: Making the Switch from Paper to Online Forms Is Easier Than You Think!
iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module, which is available as an add on to the Applicant Tracking Software. iConnect allows you to take control of the mountain of new hire paperwork and manage it online in your secure iRecruit database.
Texting is opt-in from the applicant’s perspective, so they are more likely to open and respond to your texts over email and voicemails. Candidates can typically respond to texts much faster to you. Most people have their phones nearby, so are more likely to quickly respond. iRecruit TXT is easy to use, and keeps a record of the conversation for you.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit Calculator on our CMSWOTC.com website is designed to help you estimate the potential value of tax credit savings.
The ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost provides increases your job visibility on ZipRecruiter.com, its partner sites, niche job boards, and targeted job alert emails that reach candidates who have applied to similar jobs in your area. Your job gets an increased ranking score, which boosts its visibility in search results for up to 30 days.
Devon Dickinson and Tommy Cheng, started Verified First in 2012. We’ve helped thousands of companies transform their hiring practices from good to great in these ten years, and in the process, we’ve transformed, too. Our company’s purpose is to make companies great by helping them make effective hiring decisions. We’re breaking down how we achieve this goal by highlighting who we are, what we do, and how Verified First remains your one-stop shop for all background screening needs.
- 9/15/2022: iRecruit Administration
- 9/29/2022: General Open Training
- 10/13/2022: Editing Application Forms/Building iConnect Forms
Plus check out all the other upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Dispositions (in addition to Status) can now be made inactive in order to “archive” and add new items.
- Comparative Analysis Report Expanded to Include More Fields
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments– new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Five Things Administrators Can Do in iRecruit
- Comparative Analysis Reporting Tool Updated
- Onboarding Checklists
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
How Much Work Should You Ask to See From Job Candidates? (Read @ Inc.)
Gen Z Workers Demand Flexibility, Don’t Want to Be Stuffed in a Cubicle (Read @ The Washington Post)
California poised to strengthen pay transparency, reporting mandates (Read @ HR Dive)
To Make Better Hires, Learn What Predicts Success (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
Job Rejection Emails: Are They Necessary (Read @ HR Bartender)
6 Job Description Examples — and What Makes Them Effective (Read @ LinkedIn)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.