iRecruit Customer Newsletter July 2022
In this issue:
- Upcoming Webinar: Fast & Thorough Background Screening with Verified First
- Overview of iRecruit’s Resume Parsing
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- Recruiting in a Remote Work Environment – Podcast
- Three Rules for Texting Job Applicants
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
We are pleased to invite you to a 45-minute deminar hosted by our partners, Verified First, on July 28th at 1:00 PM ET. They’ll explore how your organization can easily make recruiting and hiring decisions and how to avoid the bad ones.
Let’s take a dive into how resume parsing works with iRecruit. In this training session we’ll go over what documents work with Resume Parsing, and what doesn’t work. We show you the fields that are mapped, and answer your questions about Resume Parsing.
Indeed.com is encouraging all employers to add your correct salary information for each job posted. If salary information is omitted, Indeed will estimate salary. Per Indeed: “Salary information is one of the most important factors for job seekers when they search for and view jobs.”
CMS iRecruit’s Brian Kelly featured on the Sage Thought Leadership Podcast with Ed Kless.
Texting is available to incorporate texting into your recruiting tools. iRecruit users can have a faster time to fill by using texting. 98% of text messages are opened and read versus just 20% for emails. AND, according to SMS Comparison‘s 2021 report 95% of text messages are read and responded to within 3 minutes of being received.
- 7/14/2022: iRecruit for Administrators
- 7/28/2022: Verified First Background Screening
- 7/28/2022: General Open Training – note at 12pm
Plus check out all the other upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Dispositions (in addition to Status) can now be made inactive in order to “archive” and add new items.
- Comparative Analysis Report Expanded to Include More Fields
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments– new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- SPF Record, DKIM and Email Deliverability
- How to Find All Applications for a Single Applicant
- Beefing Up the Content on Your Applicant Portal
- Five Things Administrators Can Do in iRecruit
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
The Impact of Abortion Bans on Recruiting (Read @ ERE)
‘She/They’ and Other Pronouns You Might See on Candidate Profiles (Read @ LinkedIn)
Is Your Hiring Process Costing You Talent? (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
EEOC Adds X Gender Marker to Voluntary Questions During Charge Intake Process (Read @ EEOC Website)
A Look at a Deserving and Underexplored Talent Pool (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
The Secret to Finding Entry Level Employees (Read @ Evil HR Lady)
The Mystery of “Remote” Job Listings That Aren’t Actually Remote (Read Alison Green @ Slate)
Are Candidates Falling Into Your HR “Black Hole?” (Read @ Indeed)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog every Friday morning for #FridayReads.