iRecruit Customer Newsletter June 2022
In this issue:
- Connect to More Candidates with a ZipRecruiter Boost
- iConnect Paperless New Hire Workflow
- Best Practices for Using iRecruit TXT
- Three Things Employers Don’t Know About the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- 4 Ways To Speed Up Your Background Checks
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Connect to More Candidates with a ZipRecruiter Boost
iRecruit customers use ZipRecruiter to send their jobs to 100+ leading job boards with one click. ZipRecruiter’s smart matching technology alerts quality candidates to apply by email, text or mobile app notifications. In fact, 80% of employers who post a job with ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate through the site within 24 hours.
iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module, which is available as an add on to the Applicant Tracking Software. iConnect allows you to take control of the mountain of new hire paperwork and manage it online in your secure iRecruit database.
Best Practices for Using iRecruit TXT
Texting is a convenient and easy way to reach someone, and is available to all iRecruit users who would like to incorporate texting into their recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT allows users to initiate conversations with applicants directly from the applicant’s profile page. iRecruit users can have a faster time to fill by using texting.
Three Things Employers Don’t Know About the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit known as #WOTC is a federal tax credit available to employers who hire individuals from disadvantaged groups of workers.
4 Ways To Speed Up Your Background Checks
Improving the turnaround time of your background checks helps your company acquire top talent and creates a stronger talent pipeline. Here are four simple things you can do to improve your turnaround time. Thanks to one of our partners, Verified First, for sharing their insight with us.
Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- 6/9/2022: Texting with iRecruit (12pm)
- 6/22/2022: iRecruit iConnect Onboarding
- 6/30/2022: General Open Training Session
Plus check out all the other upcoming training sessions.
Tips for New iRecruit Users
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Comparative Analysis Report Expanded to Include More Fields
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments – new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- SPF Record, DKIM and Email Deliverability
- How to Find All Applications for a Single Applicant
- Beefing Up the Content on Your Applicant Portal
- Five Things Administrators Can Do in iRecruit
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Wells Fargo Accused of Conducting Bogus Diversity Interviews (Read @ Barrons)
No Degree, No Job? Why You Need to End This Requirement (Read @ Evil HR Lady)
Returnship Programs Can Help Organizations Hire Great Employees (Read @ HR Bartender).
The Best Way to Craft a Job Post Opening (Read @ ERE)
How Pay Transparency Laws Could Change Talent Acquisition Management (Read @ Verified First)
Tips to reel in Gen Z, from a LinkedIn recruiter (Read @ HR Dive)
Why Many Women of Color Don’t Want to Return to the Office (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
We should stop blaming workers for the Great Resignation–and start looking at the jobs they’re leaving (Read @ Fortune)
U.S. warns of discrimination in using artificial intelligence to screen job candidates (Read @ NPR)
I apply for remote jobs … and then it turns out they’re not remote (Read @ Ask a Manager)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog every Friday morning for #FridayReads.