iRecruit Customer Newsletter December 2020
In this issue:
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- Webinar: Shoring Up Recruitment Strategy During and Beyond COVID-19
- Get to Know Your iRecruit Dashboard
- Overview of iRecruit TXT
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications November 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
CMS is committed to delivering secure code to help organizations reduce the risk of a security breach. Companies that invest in secure coding processes and follow our protocol for a mature application security program are able to deliver more confidence to customers who deploy their software,” said Asha May, Director of Customer Engagement, Veracode.
As employers in the era of COVID-19 and social distancing, you may have to quickly pivot your recruiting and even your messaging to candidates. What are the best practices for success? Join Christina Broussard from Indeed’s Employer Insights team for an informative look at recruiting and hiring in today’s fast-changing landscape. Thursday, January 21st, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern/10:00am Pacific.
iRecruit’s user dashboard is the default screen when a user (Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager) logs in. This page is highly customizable. Each user can select the elements or widgets that display on their dashboard, therefore allowing them to prioritize what information they see when they log in to their accounts. You can even customize the color scheme.
Get to know iRecruit’s newest feature, learn how to reach candidates faster through texting. Customers can try for two weeks at no cost.
iRecruit’s customers have received an average of 135 new employment applications in the month of November 2020. This is down from October 2020 which averaged 165. The number of applications by customer typically varies based on the number of jobs posted.
- 12/8/2020 and 12/15/2020: Learn how to use iRecruit TXT, our new texting application.
- 12/17/2020 and 12/28/2020: Year End Clean Up and Get Ready for 2021/General Open Training
Plus check out all the new training sessions for 2021.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Update to Application Form Editing/Setup
- Conversion Tracking
- Correspondence Section updated.
- Internal Application Process Updates
- User Preferences moved from Administration to “User Profile and Settings” which you can find when you click on your name in your account.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Add Remote or Temporary Work From Home Option to Your List of Employment Statuses
- Setting Up iRecruit TXT
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
The Do’s (and Don’ts) of Text Recruiting (Read @ Indeed)
More companies are hiring a ‘director of remote work’ (Read @ Fast Company)
iRecruit TXT Texting Best Practices (Read @ iRecruit Blog)
OFCCP Releases New Technical Assistance Guide (PDF – read @ Department of Labor)
4 New State and Local Labor Laws That May Go Federal (Read @ HR Bartender)
Why Internal Mobility Needs to Be a Key Part of Your Talent Strategy (Read @ Linked In Talent Blog)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.