iRecruit Customer Newsletter November 2020
In this issue:
- Easily Identify Internal Applicants
- How to Add Video to iConnect Onboarding
- How to Add your Zoom Meeting Information to iRecruit to Send to Applicants
- Webinar Recording: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid Covid-19
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications October 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
iRecruit’s internal application process has been updated. This update simplifies the posting of an internal job, to make sure that only internal applicants have access, and also to easily identify internal applications.
A recent blog post from SHRM shares 10 Virtual Onboarding Tips For Remote Employees. With so many people now working from home, and being hired for work at home positions, onboarding procedures have had to adjust to this new normal. SHRM recommends creating checklists, making sure the new hire has a company mentor, and also using Video to introduce your company’s procedures.
With many of our customers still working remotely from home, and doing online interviews, we thought it would be helpful to know how to add your Zoom* (or other meeting info) into iRecruit to quickly share with applicants when needed.
Recorded iRecruit Webinar: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid Covid-19, presented by SourceCast.
iRecruit’s customers have received an average of 165 new employment applications in the month of October 2020. This is up slightly from September 2020 which averaged 135. The number of applications by customer typically varies based on the number of jobs posted.
- 11/9/2020: Background Screening with Verified First.
- 11/12/2020: Learn how to use iRecruit TXT, our new texting application.
- 11/19/2020: Bring your questions to the General Open Session on Zoom.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- Correspondence Section updated this weekend.
- Internal Application Process Updates
- Application Form – drag and drop questions.
- Application Form – View/Print sections can be customized.
- User Preferences moved from Administration to “User Profile and Settings” which you can find when you click on your name in your account.
- The default search Date Range can now go up to 365 days. Was previously limited to 90 days. Administration > User Preferences > Search Date Range field.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Add Remote or Temporary Work From Home Option to Your List of Employment Statuses
- Setting Up iRecruit TXT
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Enough Already: Multiple Demands Causing Women To Abandon Workforce (Read/Listen @ NPR)
Glassdoor Launches New Diversity & Inclusion Products (Read @ Glassdoor)
How to show candidates you’re a COVID-19 safe workplace (Read @ Monster)
Tips to Improving Volunteer Retention (Read @ Verified First)
The Do’s (and Don’ts) of Text Recruiting (Read @ Indeed)
The Post-Pandemic Rules of Talent Management (Read @ HBR)
How to Turn Down Applicants Tactfully — and Truthfully (Read @ TLNT)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.