iRecruit Customer Newsletter October 2020
In this issue:
- Webinar Recording: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid Covid-19
- Leverage ZipRecruiter’s TrafficBoost to Reach More Qualified Applicants
- iRecruit TXT Texting Best Practices
- How to Schedule Job to Post in Advance
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications September 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Recorded iRecruit Webinar: Strengthening Your Workforce With Diversity and Inclusion Amid Covid-19, presented by SourceCast.
iRecruit customers can easily leverage ZipRecruiter’s TrafficBoost to reach more qualified applicants. The ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost provides increased visibility for your job on ZipRecruiter.com, its partner sites like Indeed, Google, niche job boards, and in targeted job alert emails.
iRecruit TXT is available now to all users who would enjoy the convenience of being able to start texting conversations with applicants through iRecruit. Here are some of the benefits and best practices.
There are many reasons to schedule a job posting in advance, you’ll be out of the office, a hiring manager wants it to publish on a specific date and time, or you want to target a peak time for applications.
iRecruit’s customers have received an average of 135 new employment applications in the month of September 2020. This is up slightly from August 2020 which averaged 132. The number of applications by customer typically varies based on the number of jobs posted.
10/8/2020 and 10/22/2020: Learn how to use iRecruit TXT, our new texting application.
10/12/2020: iRecruit Administration. Learn how to do common admin tasks such as add new users, make previous users inactive, add a location, update your career page with video, edit labels or summary questions.
10/15/2020: How to use Comparative Analysis, including adding labels and using the applicant summary.
10/29/2020: Bring your questions to the General Open Session on Zoom.
Plus check out all the new training sessions added for 2020.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- User Preferences moved from Administration to “User Profile and Settings” which you can find when you click on your name in your account.
- The default search Date Range can now go up to 365 days. Was previously limited to 90 days. Administration > User Preferences > Search Date Range field.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Add Remote or Temporary Work From Home Option to Your List of Employment Statuses
- Setting Up iRecruit TXT
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Bank CEO’s Remark Shows Leaders Still Believe the “Lack of Black Talent” (Read @ Glassdoor)
50+ Ideas for Cultivating Diversity and Inclusion at Your Company (Read @ LinkedIn)
Internal Recruiting Is Making a Comeback (Read @ ERE)
How Often Do Jobseekers Update LinkedIn Profiles? (Infographic) (Read @ HR Daily Advisor)
How Hiring People With Disabilities Will Make Your Business Stronger (Read @ Entrepreneur)
What our virtual summer internship taught us about nurturing the next generation (Read @ Fast Company)
The New Science of Hiring: 7 Strategies (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.