iRecruit Customer Newsletter July 2020
In this issue:
- Texting Candidates with iRecruit TXT
- SourceCast Selects CMS as it’s Work Opportunity Tax Credit Provider
- Recorded Webcast: Ten Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do in iRecruit
- iRecruit Adds Increased Work Opportunity Tax Credit Integration
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications June 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
iRecruit TXT is now available. Text candidates from the applicant profile page. Create templates for frequently used messages. Preview next Friday at 1pm Eastern time. Email support for Zoom invite.
Cost Management Services (CMS) is excited to announce that we have partnered with SourceCast, Inc. to help their customers capture and take advantage of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit. SourceCast is a leading provider of diversity sourcing for employers, talent sources and job seekers nationwide.
iRecruit is pleased to announce that we have added increased Work Opportunity Tax Credit integration into iRecruit. The integration is immediately available for customers who use both iRecruit and CMS’s Work Opportunity Tax Credit Administration services.
Join us on July 16th for iRecruit’s newest training session: Editing application forms (get to know the changes that were implemented last month). Plus check out all the new training sessions added for 2020.
iRecruit Recent Updates
Two new reports have been added to the Reports menu:
- Applicant Count – immediately available on the reports menu. This report displays an applicant count by month and year. Also exportable to Excel.
- Requisition Approvals – available if you use an approval process. This report will list all of your requisitions, showing the number of approvals assigned and when your jobs were approved.
Add applicant to requisition – changed to single, wider box.
Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Customer Questions: Can my new hires sign their job description on iConnect?
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Why Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Are More Important Than Ever (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
5 Strategies for Effective Diversity Recruitment (Read @ LinkedIn)
The 10 Commitments Companies Must Make to Advance Racial Justice (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
Top 10 (Remote) Onboarding Activities (Read @ Verified First)
Searches for ‘Remote Work’ Increase Significantly During Covid-19 (Read @ Undercover Recruiter)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.