iRecruit Customer Newsletter May 2020
In this issue:
- What forms do you automatically include with iConnect?
- Can I customize the iConnect email to applicants and new hires?
- Differentiating “remote” and “work from home” jobs on Indeed.com
- iRecruit Average Number of Employment Applications April 2020
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
All of iRecruit’s outgoing messages can be customized, including the message to incoming new hires: This message is generated automatically when you change an individual’s status to “Hired,” or whichever status you would like to use. You can customize the message with images, merge tags such as Name, Address, Job Title etc.
iRecruit has added new settings to support differentiating “remote” and “work from home” jobs on Indeed.com. This new option will work for your organic (free) posts, and for sponsored (paid) posts to Indeed.com.
Join us on May 14th for iRecruit’s newest training session. Setting up email templates and sending batches of emails to applicants. Plus check out all the new training sessions added for 2020.
iRecruit Recent Updates
New I-9, W-4 and State Tax Withholding Forms Available in iConnect.
New forms can be activated, and old forms inactivated under iConnect > Federal and State Forms.
Updated WOTC Portal
New and improved WOTC customer portal, track your tax credits.
Coming Soon – Texting.
Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page. Will be officially announced very soon. You’re not going to want to miss this.
Coming Soon – Full Integration for CMS Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
We have switched to Zoom for support meetings.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Reducing Turnover by Hiring STARS
- Hiring and Onboarding During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Get To Know iRecruit, Tips for New Users
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Training
- How to Join a WebeX Session and Share Screen
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
How Recruiters Are Stepping Up in Tough Times — and What You Can Do Too (Read @ LinkedIn Talent Blog)
Summer Internships Won’t Be the Same This Year (Read @ New York Times)
Are You Ready for the Hiring Bounce Back? (Read @ Verified First)
How to Avert the Recruiting and Retention Crisis in Senior Care (Read @ Recruiter.com)
EEOC Issues Formal Opinion on the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (Read @ WOTC Blog)
#Follow iRecruit on Social Media
If you don’t get our monthly newsletter emailed to you, but would like to subscribe, please go here to sign up.
Related: Newsletter Archive.