A look back at some of our most popular blog posts over 2016.
- With Sage HRMS 2016 Available Now you’ll find impressive new features our customers have requested in a modern workforce management solution. Updates include a new modern look and feel, redesigned user interface, and Greater focus on customer experience.
- Celebrate Earth Day: Go Paperless with Electronic Onboarding Since 2014 iRecruit has been helping our applicant tracking and recruiting customers go green, by taking their onboarding process online. iConnect eliminates paper, increases efficiency and helps you save a tree (or two) in the process. All for less than the price of ONE job posting to CareerBuilder or Monster!
- IRS Delays Employers’ Deadline to Distribute ACA Reporting Form 1095 to Employees In a surprising move the IRS issued Notice 2016-70 on Nov. 18, giving employers subject to the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA’s) 2016 information-reporting requirements up to an additional 30 days to deliver these forms to employees.
- CMS hosted several webinars throughout 2016 on Managing the Pieces of the Affordable Care Act to help customers learn from previous years. We covered Best Practices, Employee Communications and successful planning for 2016.
- In July CMS Attends Sage Summit Chicago the annual event for Sage business partners and customers. Relive Sage Summit with video.
- 2016 was a HUGE year for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, from its reinstatement December 2015, extension to 2019 and look back period to capture 2015 tax credits. We had a busy year. We celebrated CMS WOTC Day on 9/29 after successfully screening and submitting ALL applications by the deadline.
- The end of the year is almost here and we know that there are a lot of year-end processes for you to take care of. We put together this handy list of HR Compliance issues you should be aware of. Also, to learn more, join our webinars in January.