Join CMS at the Sage Inspire Tour 2015 when it stops in New York City on April 21st.
Inspire Tour stops at the The Roosevelt Hotel, 45 E. 45th Street, New York, NY 10017 and is a completely free event for everyone. Though registration is required.
The day-long event begins at 8:30, including a complimentary breakfast.
Morning Sessions include:
• Better data help business grow 35% faster. How fast can you grow?
• Compete with best-in-class companies by delivering the ultimate customer experience
• Connecting your organization with its people: Employee management from recruitment to retirement
• Contractors: Eliminate the blind spots in your business
• Lower taxes and increased cash flow: fixed asset management as a strategic resource
• Would your business grow faster in the cloud?
• Affordable Care Act: how Sage is helping with requirements
• How to protect yourself against noncompliant vendors and subcontractors
• Optimize ROI with Integrated eCommerce presented by XM Developments
• Would your business benefit from a mobile strategy?
• Make money on payments
• Grow with Sage
• Improving field productivity
• Strengthen your customer relationships: Identifying pain points that are hindering your business presented by Website Pipeline
Register Here: Sage Inspire Tour