CMS hosted an educational webinar covering what employers need to know for Year-end W-2 Reporting & Compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
The webcasts covered what you need to know from a compliance and reporting standpoint.
1.What benefits need to be reported? Just Medical & Dental or all Employer Provided benefits?
2. Is it based on actual expenses paid or accrual of payments?
3. How do companies compute and report on Self Insured plans?
4. Same with fully insured plans?
5. What is new in 2013 tax reporting?
6. FICA Medicare Tax Increase Health FSA Contribution Limits.
7. How to update & modify the Sage Payroll W2’s to incorporate new benefits.
8. Tips to make your Year-end successful.
2013 Affordable Care Act – How Affordable Is It?
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: What it means to you? (at Sage Summit)