Compliance — the very thought of implementing an HR “compliance system” typically strikes terror in the minds of HR managers and IT professionals alike. Attend this live webcast and learn what an HR “best practice” compliance system consists of, its benefits to your HR organization, and how to achieve it cost-effectively.
The amount of time and money required for an HR organization to adopt a system of “best practice” HR compliance rules can be considerable. And yet most — if not all — HR organizations will readily admit that the concept of compliance and operating by a set of “best business practices” within their HR departments can yield significant benefits.
Attend this live webcast and learn . . .
- Why an HR organization should strive to become compliant (and the resulting benefits).
- Why historical efforts at compliancy are so costly and resource intensive.
- How HR organizations can achieve compliancy in a cost-effective manner.
- April 26, 2012, 1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- May 24, 2012, 1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- June 14, 2012, 3:00PM – 4:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Click here to register for this webinar or call 1-800-517-9099.