Are you still using cumbersome PDFs to list your job descriptions and requirements or job applications? Do you ask your applicants to print these out, complete them then fax or mail them to your office? Do you still receive applications in several different ways – mail, fax, email, walk ins?
Learn how to improve your applicant’s experience and streamline your recruiting and applicant tracking processes with iRecruit.
iRecruit makes it easy as 1-2-3 for interested applicants to apply for a position with your company. They can simply peruse your open positions, choose one and apply through your customized online application.
Benefits of iRecruit – Applicant Tracking Software
- Hosted Solution – no local desktop or server installation
- Search and Query – keyword search, weighted searches by skill, experience, etc.
- Easy Implementation – no time wasted or lost, up and running quickly
- Paperless – get rid of the piles and piles of resumes
- Flexible and Customizable – you design your custom forms
- Reporting – EEO administration, cost per requisition analysis and more…
- Applicant Communication – easily manage communication, don’t leave applicants hanging, let them know when the position has been filled
Find out more…
We have weekly webinars scheduled on Wednesdays at 1pm.
Click here to register or contact us at 1-800-517-9099 to schedule a webinar at your convenience.