Thousands of Sage customers will be connecting once again at the annual Sage Summit conference being held in Atlanta, GA Nov. 9-12, 2009.
The conference brings Sage customers together to network with peers and product experts, take advantage of hundreds of breakout sessions and hands-on labs, as well as attend receptions, roundtable discussions and other events. Registration is available at www.sagesummit.com. The annual Sage customer awards will be a highlight of the conference.
Open to Sage North America customers, the conference will feature a broad selection of Sage products and services that help make it easier for businesses to manage their operations. Sage serves 5.8 million customers worldwide with products that manage accounting, CRM, human resources, enterprise resource planning, and the industry-specific needs of construction, distribution, manufacturing, real estate, and nonprofit organizations. This year, for the first time, Sage Summit expands to offer sessions aimed at Sage Healthcare customers.
“At Sage Summit you learn extremely valuable material you really can’t get anywhere else,” said Sage customer Sheryl Jackson from Washington Restaurant Association.
Conference highlights this year include:
- More than 500 breakout sessions and hands-on labs loaded with best practices and takeaways that center on both product and industry essentials
- Evening receptions that present a great opportunity for networking and establishing working relationships with other businesses
- Sage Customer Awards luncheon presentation including the annual Lifetime Achievement award
- Opening general sessions hosted by Sage Business Solutions president Jodi Uecker-Rust and Sage Healthcare Division COO Lindy Benton
- Trade show floor filled with exhibitors showcasing the latest advances in business automation and providing hands-on experience
- Sage Summit Presents: Night at the Aquarium, an exciting dinner reception and evening of networking and fun at the world-famous Georgia Aquarium
Registration & Pricing Information
Sage Summit will take place November 9-12, 2009 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Interested customers can register at www.sagesummit.com, where they can also receive the latest conference updates. Early ‘Super Saver’ registration and 2008 Summit Alumni discounts are available now through August 7th. ‘Early Bird’ pricing is also available now continuing through September 18th, at $850 per person. Standard fees to register for the full 4-day conference will be $995. All prices are in USD.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. Sage North America employs more than 4,100 people and supports nearly 2.9 million small and medium-size business customers.
The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 14,500 people and supports 5.8 million customers worldwide. For more information, please visit the Web site at www.sagenorthamerica.com.