Discover iRecruit’s online applicant tracking and management capabilities. Attending an iRecruit Showcase is an excellent opportunity to see how iRecruit can benefit your organization, have your questions answered, and discuss how iRecruit can work for you.
New dates for the iRecruit Webinars:
Wednesday February 18 2009 at 11am (register)
Wednesday February 25 2009 at 11am (register)
Wednesday March 4 2009 at 11am (register)
Wednesday March 11 2009 at 11am (register)
Wednesday March 18 2009 at 11am (register)
Wednesday March 25 2009 at 11am (register)
Some of the highlights of iRecruit V8.2 include:
- Choice: Integration to Abra HR or Abra Recruiting, or Stand Alone.
- Enhanced Dashboard Views.
- Make any question required.
- The applicant can tell you how many years experience they have, and add a note about their skills.
- The applicant can attach a resume and cover letter.
- Now, Custom Application forms by Job Posting (i.e. Requisition).
- The updated Requisitions and new Forms sections helps you manage the set up and approval of open positions. Set up and Assign Custom Application Forms. And also track cost per requisition.
- Create Requisition and Applicant Reports.
- Search for applicants online. Change the applicant status online. Make notes about your applicants.
- New sophisticated keyword search allows you to query & find applicants fast and easy.
- Forward applicants to hiring managers.
- Set up accounts for different iRecruit users.
This is a must see Webcast for anyone interested in applicant tracking online.
To register for a webinar please click here or call Linzi at 1-800-517-9099.