New iRecruit release 8.1 Clients only December webcast we want your feedback & suggestions!
We Want Your Opinion! Be first to review the all NEW iRECRUIT.
Thursday, December 4th at 11 am or
Wednesday, December 10th at 1 pm.
Our iRecruit development team has been busy working on some great new upgrades to the iRecruit online application and administration area that make the entire application more flexible and user-friendly. We will be rolling out these beneficial changes over the next few months.
Some of the highlights of the new build include:
- Choice: Integration to Abra HR or Abra Recruiting, or Stand Alone
- Enhanced Dashboard Views.
- Make any question required.
- The applicant can tell you how many years experience they have, and add a note about their skills.
- The applicant can attach a resume and cover letter.
- Now, Custom Application forms by Job Posting (i.e. Requisition)
- The updated Requisitions and new Forms sections helps you manage the set up and approval of open positions. Set up and Assign Custom Application Forms. And also track cost per requisition.
- Create Requisition and Applicant Reports.
- Search for applicants online. Change the applicant status online. Make notes about your applicants.
- New key word search allows you to query & find applicants fast and easy.
- Forward applicants to hiring managers.
- Set up accounts for different iRecruit users.
We’re having an iRecruit showcase for you to preview our great changes on Thursday, December 4th at 11 am and on Wednesday, December 10th at 1 pm. If you’re available We’d love to have you attend. Attending our iRecruit Showcase will be an excellent opportunity to see what’s coming up, and discuss what you might like to see in iRecruit yourself.
This is a must see Webcast to see what’s new.