“What People Want from Work: Strategies and Tactics for Keeping Your Employees Engaged and Productive!”
Attend this free, educational Webcast, and learn how to retain your employees and keep them happy and engaged. Complete the survey at the end of the Webcast to receive a free Starbucks Card loaded with $5.
Keeping employees engaged and productive increases the likelihood that they will perform better on the job and stay longer with the organization. Understanding what people want from work is the first step in improving your employees’ engagement and productivity. This session presents research, best practices, and a plan for you and your organization to use to create a comprehensive and long-term approach to keeping employees’ morale and productivity high, especially during challenging economic times.
Attend this Webcast to:
- Know research, trends, and resources you can access to help you address the retention issues in your organization
- Better understand the forces (both inside and outside your organization) that shape employee retention
- Identify the specific things that people want from work (and just how important money is)
- Have a tool that you can use to identify an organization’s strengths and opportunities related to employee retention
- Identify specific actions that you and your organization can take to create and sustain a “retention matters” culture
Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 at 2p – 3pm ET
Call CMS Today For a Free Assessment of Your HR & Payroll Software Needs at 1-800-517-9099.