The annual Sage Summit takes place at the McCormick West Convention Center in Chicago from November 3 – 6, 2007. Several of our customers are already registered. Please let us know if you plan to attend, and we will see you in the Windy City!
Some of the highlights inlcude: Peer2Peer Roundtable Discussions, Meet and Greet Receptions, Information-Packed Breakout Sessions, Support Center, Sage Summit Trade Show, Networking, Keynote Speakers and A Night of Comedy at The Chicago Theatre with the awsome Second City Improv troupe.
Objective: To deliver more value to your company, HR and payroll personnel must improve both process efficiency and the quality of their employees’ working environment. This raises the challenge of understanding how to implement, operate, and administer HRMS and payroll solutions in the most cost effective and productive manner possible.
Sage Summit provides the most comprehensive training and peer-learning event for Sage Abra customers. You’ll attend expert-led breakout sessions that take deep dives into topics that matter to you most—including employee self-service, payroll, benefits administration, reporting, legislation, SQL Server, and more. Plus, you’ll share ideas with colleagues and engage in thought-provoking discussions with people facing similar challenges.
Sage Payroll Services
Payroll is one of those critical tasks that must be done and done right—every single time. If not, you’re apt to get grief from your employees and from government agencies. Sage Summit can help you keep your payroll process running smoothly and in full compliance while spending as little time and effort as possible doing so.
Sage Summit is the Spot to:
- Learn how to maximize the value of your software investment by becoming a more skilled user.
- Exchange ideas and outcomes with peers who share similar job roles, HR organizational challenges, and technologies.
- View recent and planned product enhancements and learn how they can benefit your organization.
- Learn about solutions and services that complement or work together with your current Sage Abra installation.
- Benefit by becoming an active part of your product community and connecting with colleagues, Sage Software team members, and HR industry experts.
Who should attend:
- Presidents and CEOs
- VPs of HR
- HR directors and managers
- Training and development professionals
- Benefits and payroll directors and managers
- Recruitment directors and managers
- Payroll personnel
- Time and billing staff
- IT administrators
- All Sage Abra and Sage Payroll Services users
Sage Abra Highlights include:
- Beginning, intermediate, and advanced reporting, including Crystal Reports workshops
- Product roadmaps and future enhancements
- Employee self-service technology
- In-depth product training, including hands-on labs Customizing and configuring your system
- Tips and tricks
- Year-end processing techniques
- Industry trends and legislation
- And more
For more information, including registration, please visit: