My Workforce Analyzer will help you understand the ACA and its impact on your organization
Now you have the power to track and analyze your company information so you can make informed decisions about employee medical benefits to ensure compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
With My Workforce Analyzer, you have the ability to:
- Determine Applicable Large Employer (ALE) Status
- Evaluate Employee Eligibility
- Manage Variable Hour Employee Eligibility
- Determine Coverage Affordability
All of this is at the touch of your fingers and delivered through the secure Sage Source platform.
My Workforce Analyzer uses the real time data from your Sage HRMS or Sage Abra Suite solution and displays all relevant information in an easy to read dashboard format.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the features available through My Workforce Analyzer:
- Carefully monitor the hours worked by your part-time workforce to avoid penalties
- Watch measurement periods and stay ahead of when you need to offer benefits to employees
2016 ACA Reporting Due Dates
- 1094-C & 1095-C Paper Filing to IRS Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- 1095-C Distributed to Employees Thursday, March 2, 2017 – Extension Date
- 1094-C & 1095-C e-file with IRS Friday, March 31, 2017
Learn more about Sage HRMS products:
Sage HRMS, Payroll Your Way, Sage Employee/Manager Self Service (ESS), Sage Benefits Enrollment, Sage Alerts & Workflow, Time & Attendance, Sage HRMS OrgPlus, My Workforce Analyzer, iRecruit & Onboarding, Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
CONTACT CMS TODAY!